Our New Year's news is that we are expecting our second child! We are very excited! The baby is currently the size of a blueberry and still looks like a tadpole (7 weeks along), I am due mid-August. I am a little worried about being gigantic during the hottest months, last time I was the biggest in the early spring.
We have starting thinking about names, but don't really want to share due to the fact that our chosen name has been stolen in the past. Also, we prefer not to have everyone's opinion about the name we choose. People didn't like the name Mary Jane and weren't afraid to tell us. We used the name anyway and couldn't imagine her as anyone else!
Mary Jane is also very excited about the new baby. She wants to touch my belly and keeps telling me that she can't wait for the baby "to crack out of my belly!" We'll see how excited she will be when the newborn is crying all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment