Thanksgiving is probably my second favorite holiday after Halloween of course. I love all the food! Also, its when I get to start decorating for Christmas. We put up our prelit christmas tree that we made last year, 900 LEDs if you remember. It is just as awesome as I remember.
Mary Jane was a good little helper, she would tell me where to put the ornaments and thats where they went (most of the time).
After it was decorated, we sat in the living room and snuggled, Mary Jane wanted to take some pictures of the two of us.
The next step in the decorating process was the outside of the house. Last year we just had a single strand of lights, not very exciting. This year I had a vision with garland and oversized ornaments. It turned out pretty well. Greg did most of the work, I micromanaged.
No comments:
Post a Comment