Thursday, July 16, 2009

Biking to Work

I decided that I wanted to start riding my bike to work. First I ride to the train station, about 2 miles, then I board the commuter train to go down to the valley, then I will ride from the SLC station up to the University, another 4 miles. Of course, these are some big aspirations, the hill up is daunting. I only made it to 600 east from 600 west and had to get on Trax to go the rest of the way to work. Twelve blocks isn't too bad. Maybe I will do better tomorrow. Safety first, with my sweet purple helmet.
Waiting for Frontrunner, feeling super confident about my adventure, after only riding 2 miles to the station.
The Frontrunner tracks, and the platform where I should board the train with my bike.

On Frontrunner.
I would post more pics, but its hard to take pictures and ride at the same time. Its been awhile since I have even ridden a bike, I'm still remembering how to do it.







No comments: