I like to work with one color until it is totally finished. I am currently working on the yellow color. This morning on the train in to work, I found a mistake and now must undo a section. The bottom left corner yellow stitching is off, its one row too low. Here is a close up while I am taking out the stitches.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
old hobby, renewed!
I used to craft a lot, back before graduate school and Mary Jane. I have decided to take it up again, specifically cross-stitching. I have been working on one particular cross stitch since 2000. I would work on it vigorously for awhile and then put it away for many months at a time. Since I don't have homework during the summer, I am setting a new goal: to finish the cross-stitch. Below is a picture of where I am at as of today, I have a long way to go. Just to give you an idea of size, 15 ins wide by 20 ins tall.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment