Thursday, September 25, 2008

My first blog


I guess I will start by explaining why I named this blog "Beautiful Wolfs" That is the literal German translation of my last name, schoen (beautiful) wolf. Since I will be writing about my family's everyday adventures I thought it was appropriate.


I am currently sitting at my kitchen table with my Mary Jane zonked out in her high chair and my two dogs crashed at my feet. All is quiet. Greg has just left to go teach young aspiring ballerinas and it looks like I will have a few minutes to myself. I am already a little bored, but its nice. I have had a long day. I wake up at 4:45am so I can catch the 5:50am commuter train into Salt Lake, then I transfer to the light rail, Trax, and head up to the University. My class starts at 7:30am and I have already been up for two hours and forty five minutes. The class is Tax Research, wow, its a struggle that early in the morning to be learning how to navigate "The Code," but I love it. I am working towards my Master's degree in Accounting and I have about a year to go. I haven't yet decided what I am going to do when I graduate. I don't really know if being a CPA is right for me, and I really love my job at the University. We will wait and see.
Quiet time is over, baby is crying, dogs are stirring....


1 comment:

Kimmy K said...

Yay! I'm so glad you started a blog. I told you I'd follow it!